Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ann Coulter - The Gift that Keeps on Giving......



I just found this little gem on Youtube.

Ann Coulter was on Donny Deutsch, which, as you know, is not really a political show. His show, The Big Picture, is basically how Successful companies and people became so successful. I enjoy watching him and he has had celebrities, CEO's and entrepreneurs on. He had Ann Coulter on because being conservative (and shocking) is big business for her. And here's where the interview goes straight to double hockey sticks!

Ann Coulter is asked what her perfect United States would be like - what is her version of the USA utopia that she dreams of when she rests that tortured blonde head down to sleep every morning in her red, white and blue casket......and she said...The Republican National Convention in NYC. OK - fair enough, I can see that - middle aged men in suits, lots of scotch and Ann Coulter as their muse. I get that. But then she is asked to describe what the country would be like -to women, to races, the everyday non-political people....and she says - just like the Republican National Convention in NYC....When Donny Deutsch asks her to be more specific (spit it out, bitch is his inner monologue) she says - you know everyone happy, everyone Christian......wait! Donny Deutsch catches that (and he's one of the tribe)....He says - I'm Jewish - you would want no Jews? You would want me to convert? And she says - no, we would just want to perfect the Jews by having them become Christians!

She then tries to explain that this is not hurtful or prejudice - simply fact. Christians are merely...perfected JEWS! They believe that Christ died for their sins while us Jews are apparently still sacrificing lambs to the angry hebrew God and worshiping golden calfs or something....

I would be so totally offended, but I gotta say - if there were no Conservative loony tunes what the hell would I have to write about - Paris Hilton and The Twilight Movie???? So I say - you go girl! You keep on talking Ann Coulter, to anyone who will listen...because sometimes a girl's gotta say Jews are heathens and I have a penis! And I will listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment